Friday, May 9, 2008

School's out for the summer!!!

Ok! School's out. Summer's here. As usual I set my summertime goals. I rarely set goals during the new year. Too many people do it then. I try to always have personal goals that I work on, but every summer and fall I try and set some big and fun goals to work on for that season. So here they are:

Summer 08 goals:

1. Read 6 books
2. Successfully move into my own place
3. Completely unpack and organize my personal belongings
4. Give away at least 1/4 of my wardrobe
5. Go on at least 1 spontaneous road trip
6. Learn a new skill
7. Study up on and learn how to be a better leader
8. Grow and improve the Production elements in EKIDZ significantly
9. Become more selfless
10. Invest more time into others
11. Write at least 1 play
12. Dance

There are some of my big and fun goals for the summer. Now I need to sit down and make some personal goals as well as goals for my ministry and for my faith. This is such a great time for growth and change. I can focus my time on things other than school for once. Last summer with the internship at Elevation I grew immensely. Now we'll see what this summer has in store. When school starts back up I will update and let everyone know how I did on my goals.

No comments: