Friday, October 12, 2007

It's almost that time....

I just love this weather. The cool breezy fall days always make me happy. These are the moments indicating that winter is on it's way. Hooray! Fall and winter are by far my favorite seasons. I detest the heat and humidity of the summer months. I am so glad that they are finally over and it is almost that time for cool weather, crunchy leaves, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, and maybe even snow!

Today was such an awesome day. God was doing some definite showing off. I love seeing Him in nature. He has created such an spectacular world for us to live in. I am so thankful that He gives us days like this!

3 comments:

Robert Summers said...

I adore Winter and Fall. I can't wait for it to get even cooler outside. Every time I sit and relax outside, I always wonder why I don't do it more.

Unknown said...

Jennica...I just found your blog! It is crazy that our fall consists of 80 degree or hotter afternoons. Let the long sleeves come out!

Michael said...

I love the smell of winter, it is perhaps one of my favorite things about winter. I wish we had longer winter but sadly the Carolinas don't like long winters, it seems to love the summer heat though.